- The committee appointed on the proposal of the COE by order of the minister of tourism after consultation with the minister public health , consists of :
- A medical inspector of the Ministry of public health
- A director of the Pasteur Institute in Tunis
- A unit manager of clinical laboratories at the ministry of public health
- A medical director of The National Institute of Nutrition and Food Technology
- 3 aggregated professors
- A professor of hydrotherapy
- The COE of the office of Thermalism and hydrotherapy may invite any person deemed particularly competent of any item on the agenda of the committee
- The committee meets when convened by its president whenever it deems necessary
- Define research programs to be undertaken by the office in the thermal and hydrotherapy domain.
- Make an inventory of thermal studies undertaken by the medical staff of the Office
- Study and propose the necessary improvements in personnel and equipment to carry out the missions of care, training and research entrusted to the office in the thermal domain.
- Answer any technical advice request made by any organization concerned with matters within the Office ‘s activities