Committee of thalassotherapy
The commitee is composed of the folowing members
- A representative of the Ministry of Commerce,
- A representative of the Department of Environmental Health and Environmental Protection of the Ministry of Health,
- A representative of the Department in charge of Private Health Activities of the Ministry of Health,
- A representative of the Medical Biology Laboratory Unit of the Ministry of Health,
- A representative of the National Office of Thermalism and Hydrotherapy.
- A representative of the National Tourist Office,
- A representative of the National Agency for Environmental Protection,
- A representative of the National Agency for the Protection and Development of the Coast,
- A representative of the National Institute of Science and Technology of the Sea,
- A representative of the International Centre for Environmental Technologies of Tunis.
The General Director of the National Office of thermalism and Hydrotherapy or his representative chairs the committee meetings and it may call upon any competent person to participate in the work of the commission to give an advisory opinion.
The Committee of thalassotherapy is responsible for:
- Advise on applications for authorization,
- Study and give advice on matters relating to the classification and review.
And generally, the Committee is responsible for reviewing and issuing its opinion on all matters communicated to it by the concerned authorities and relating to the Thalassotherapy.